F18 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for access control application.With high-performance rmware
functions and compact design, it has become one of ZKTeco’s most popular devices. It is applied with ZKTeco’s
latest firmware with user-friendly UI and exible user privilege settings for multi-level management. The new hardware platform uses ZMM210 core-board with 1.2Ghz CPU. With optimization of both hardware platform
and rmware, the new f18 is able to verify fingerprints with even higher efficiency.
The device offer exibility of both standalone installation and installation with any third-party access control panels which support standard Wiegand signal. TCP/IP and RS485 are also available which enable F18 to be applied in different network.
F18 standard with AC push Firmware connect to ZKBioAccess, optional standalone Firmware, and also optional TA
push Firmware connect to ZKBiotime.
TFT Color Screen
- Audio-visual indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingerprints
- More simple and convenient operation
Easy Installation and Connectivity
- Wiegand input & output
- Network interface by TCP/IP or RS485
Slim and Elegant Design
- Streamlined and slim design for narrow spaces
Full Access Control Features
- Access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell
- ZMM210 hardware with 1.2GHz CPU further speeds up processing time
- Adopts new which optimizes various functions and supports user privilege setting for multi-level management
- Optional TA push
- Standard AC Push